Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Sunset Aztec Decal Nails | Born Pretty Store Review

Hello everyone!

Today I have some summery gradient nails featuring some aztec water decals from Born Pretty Store!

These decals come in a size to fit your whole nail, but I decided to cut up the decals instead and use them as an accent. I know that I do a lot of decal designs so I try to change it up for you guys and show you other possibilities when using them :)

**Don't forget to use my code NSBW10 for 10% of on BornPrettyStore.com!**


I started by creating a gradient using Sally Hansen "Mellow Yellow", Essie "Fear or Desire", OPI Infinite Shine "Running With the In-finite Crowd", and Salon Perfect "A Royal Affair" (althought this purple didn't really show up in the gradient). I wanted to make it look like a summery sunset :)


I then cut up the water decals and placed them on my nails vertically, to show off the gradient.

If you want to see my YouTube tutorial for this design, then check out my video here:


Check out the water decals here, and don't forget to use the code NSBW10 for 10% off your order on www.bornprettystore.com!

Love,
Follow Born Pretty Store:
Instagram: @bornprettystore
Twitter: @bornprettystore
Pinterest: @bornprettystore
Facebook: BornPrettyStore

My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Born Pretty Store sent me these decals to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

2 comments: