Thursday, August 16, 2018

My 20th Birthday Nails | NailsByErin

Hi everyone!

Today is my 20th birthday, and you know what that means! If you've been following me for a while, you might remember that I do my nails for my birthday every year in some of my favorite nail art styles and polishes.

Here's what I'm wearing on my nails today... Keep reading for more details on this mani:





I used Essie "Mint Candy Apple" and Starrily "Ultima" to create this design, along with some Moroccan nail vinyls and a small nail art brush by Mitty to paint the "20".

I hope you guys aren't tired of seeing me use "Mint Candy Apple" yet! 😜Minty blue-greens are just my absolute favorite right now so I had to use it in this mani. You can probably tell from just my blog that this color is totally my style as of late, haha.

This is pretty close to the nails I did for my 19th birthday, just with a different accent color. I know my birthday nails are usually pretty similar, but I still like to share them with you all :)




It's crazy to think that 5 years ago, I was posting my first birthday nail art design on my Instagram. Now, I'm turning 20 and so much has changed! But I still love doing nail art and sharing it with all of you.

Thank you for sticking with me on this journey!

Love,
My Social Media Links:
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin

No comments:

Post a Comment