Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Gradient Triangle Nails and BornPrettyStore.com Review

Recently I got the opportunity to try and review some of the studs from Born Pretty Store! Born Pretty Store is an online beauty supply store that has countless amounts of nail art and nail care products for great prices. I am soooo excited because I have been wanting to try some of their products for ages! I decided to try out the dazzling heart, star, leaf, and drop studs.


Interested to see how I did this mani? Please check out my YouTube tutorial here!
Here are the studs that Born Pretty Store sent me:
I decided that this gradient triangle design would be perfect with the silver circular studs! 
I am soooo happy with the outcome of this mani! I love this color scheme, and I love the silver studs with it... I think this design is so pretty and really eye-catching. I choose these studs to review because all the shapes are so versatile and can go with so many different designs, not to mention that they are all my style :)
You can also wear this design as an accent nail, which I did using China Glaze "For Audrey" on my other nails. I got so many compliments on this look, and the studs held up for the whole week that I wore this design!
The costumer service at Born Pretty Store was great and I honestly loved using these studs. They were easy to use, applied really well with my nail glue and looked great! I will definitely be using them in the future!

*If you are interested in any of Born Pretty Store's products, be sure to use the code NSBW10 for 10% off your purchase!*

Thanks for reading my blog and I'll talk to you guys later! :)
DISCLAIMER: Born Pretty Store sent me these studs to review and share with my followers. All opinions expressed on these products are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all. <3

2 comments: