Saturday, April 19, 2014

Minnie Mouse Nails

Hey everyone!

Recently I took a trip to Florida with my family, and we spent a few days in Walt Disney World!


I took this picture right in front of Cinderella's castle. It was so beautiful!
Disney is one of my favorite places in the world, so I was soooo excited to go! Of course, I had to do my nails for the occasion! I decided to redo my Minnie Mouse nail design that I did just over a year ago.

I used Essie "Snap Happy" for the red, OPI "Black Onyx", and Sally Hansen "White On". These are the same colors that I used for my first version of this mani, too! :)

I had so much fun walking around Disney World and having people notice them! I got a lot of compliments. I had such a great time, and I also got to take some more pictures of my nails around the parks!


My nails in front of Cinderella's castle!
We went to one of my favorite restaurants in Disney World, Whispering Canyons Cafe in Wilderness Lodge! I got a vanilla milkshake (which was delicious, by the way) and took a picture with it :)




A before and after picture of my nails! The top is in April 2013 when I first did this design, and the bottom is April 2014! I think what changed the most is my nail shape and picture quality, but I am so happy to see so much improvement in my nail art in just one year.

So those are my Minnie Mouse nails! It was so much fun to wear them around Disney and I had such a great time. One of my favorite rides was the Under the Sea ride based on The Little Mermaid. Most people find slow-moving rides like those boring, but I'm not into thrill rides and I love looking at all of the animatronics on rides like those!

Please be sure to follow me on all my social media:

Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you guys later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment