Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Eugene Malibu Polishes

Recently, I got the awesome opportunity to try some Eugene Malibu nail polishes! I was contacted by The Monthly Nail (www.themonthlynail.com) to try out two of their polishes from the Festival Collection by Eugene Malibu (the indie brand from The Monthly Nail).

The two polishes that were sent to me; Electric Daisy and Coachella.
The Monthly Nail is a nail polish subscription box where you can get nail polishes from the indie polish brand Eugene Malibu, your own creation of nail polishes or mainstream polishes (Like OPI and Essie) shipped right to your door every month!


My package was sent to me promptly and it came very quickly. I was especially happy with the packaging of the polishes in the box. It came complete with a cute little purple bow! Definitely a thumbs up from me! Haha :)

Here are my swatches for both polishes that I received:

Two coats of Coachella on its own, with top coat.

Two coats of Electric Daisy over a white base, with top coat. In direct sunlight to capture all of the bright colors (which, by the way, are beautiful!)

Gold and white chevron nails I did featuring Coachella. Here the polish is layered over a white base and it brought out the gold glitter so beautifully. I love gold and white together so this design is definitely one that I love.

These polishes were the first indie polishes I have ever tried, and I am very happy with them! They were good quality and they were really unique which I love. I would recommend this brand!

Be sure to check out these polishes in Eugene Malibu's new Festival collection. The complete collection is 11 beautiful polishes. Go to www.themonthlynail.com to check them out! :)


Love,


DISCLAIMER: The polishes featured in this post were sent to me by The Monthly Nail to try and to review. I am not being paid to use these products. All opinions expressed on these products are my own. I only post honest reviews for you all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment