Monday, November 17, 2014

Bellashoot: A Place for Beauty Lovers!

Hey everyone!

Today I have a slightly different post for you all, but I am really happy to be sharing it!

I am always supportive of beauty social media sites that allow bloggers and artists to share their hard work with others and exchange different ideas. I think that they are so awesome and I love to be a member of them!

One of my favorite beauty social media sites is Bellashoot. They have an amazing website and they very recently launched their iPhone and iPad apps, as well! You can download the app here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id913487924?mt=8




Bellashoot is like Pinterest, but for makeup, hair and nails! They have everything organized by category so that you can easily search for anything. They have this feature on their website and on their app, which is so awesome! You can easily search for inspiration right from your computer or your phone. It is definitely one of my favorite parts about it.




As a blogger, I love using Bellashoot to share my blog posts, Instagram posts, and YouTube videos. You can label them as a review, inspiration, or a tip, and share beauty news, a Q&A, or share a deal/contest that you have. You can share content right from the app, too, using the "add" button!

Your can also like and save other Bella's posts to their collections! Everything can be organized by category and you can create as many collections as you would like. This is what really reminds me of Pinterest, but I love how it is just for beauty posts!

If you're looking to find and share beauty inspiration, Bellashoot is the place! I would definitely recommend joining, and downloading their app if you have an Apple device. It has everything great about the website from the palm of your hand.

Make sure that you follow me on Bellashoot as well, I'm @nailsbyerin!

Love,
My Social Media Links:
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment