Thursday, November 6, 2014

Geometric Striping Tape Nails

Hello everyone!

When I got a few polishes from Live Love Polish a while back, I chose a gorgeous holo by Color Club called "Blue Heaven". Unfortunately, I've never really gotten around to using it, and I've been a little hesitant since I don't usually wear holographic polishes. So, I decided to incorporate it into a mani in small pieces! :)





I've been seeing geometric designs quite a bit lately, and I've been meaning to try one! I used some striping tape (okay, a lot of striping tape) to create this look. The lines aren't perfect, but I still love the design of this look!

I really love the blue tones of this holo, so I decided to compliment that by using Essie "Where's My Chauffeur?" and Butter London "Molly Coddled" to add some purple. I also used Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube" for the white accents in the design.

I am really loving this holographic polish! It creates such a beautiful and unique look. Let me know what you guys think about this design!

Thanks for reading! :)

Love,


Find Live Love Polish:
Instagram: @live.love.polish

My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: I am not being paid to use these products. All opinions expressed on these products are my own. I only post honest reviews for you all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment