Friday, January 1, 2016

My Favorite Manis of 2015

Hello everyone!

Happy New Year!!! I hope that you all had a wonderful 2015; I am looking forward to a happy and successful 2016 :)

Now that the year has come to an end, it's time to see my favorite manis of 2015!


So, in no particular order, here are my favorite nail designs from this year.
First up are my quatrefoil nails that I did using Essie "Blossom Dandy" and Colores de Carol "Bling". Two of my all time favorite polishes in one of my all-time favorite patterns! :) I just loved how this design came out and it is definitely one of my favorites.
 


Next are my purple gradient nails using a 3D nail bow from Born Pretty Store. This mani was 100% my style: girly, simple, and cute. I absolutely love the nail bow and Color Club "Holy Chic" is always such a gorgeous color.


My most recent design is my glitter snowflake nails, and even though they were just a quick winter mani, they turned out better than I expected! I was so happy with how this cute winter mani turned out and it seemed like you guys loved it too :)


Next up are my daisy watermarble nails, which I did using a daisy 3D nail accessory from Born Pretty Store. Watermarbling will always be a challenge for me, but this pattern actually turned out semi-decent and looked like the leaf that I wanted it to be. Plus, the silver glitter accent nail is always a winner for me.

  
My chevron floral nails was one of my all time favorite designs because it incorporated the two patterns I love the most: floral patterns and chevrons! Even though my freehand floral still needs some work, this design was so fun for me to do and it is a big favorite of mine from this year.


And of course, I had to include my Bestie-Twin nails with Carmen from @ineedamani! I had such an amazing opportunity this summer; I got to go into New York City and intern for Live Love Polish! It was such a great experience and I had a wonderful time working with Carmen and the rest of the LLP Team. Carmen and I decided to do some pink twin nails (in true Live Love Polish fashion) on our last day working together. They looked so cute and it was so fun to actually get to have in-person Bestie-Twin Nails!


My blue and silver glitter X nails were (and still are) such a favorite of mine. The lines that I got using the X vinyl from Snail Vinyls were so clean and precise, and the whole mani turned out exactly the way I wanted it to! As you can probably tell by now, I absolutely love blue and silver.


And finally, I had to include my pink and gold nails from my mani swap with Julie from @wannaknowasecret! It was such a cute design, and I loved this photo so much that I actually made it my profile picture! Floss Gloss "Perf" really is a perfect pink and I love how it went with the gold in this nail design.


So there are my 2015 Mani Favorites! If you have any favorite designs of mine from this year, please let me know in the comments below! Here's to more fun nail art in 2016 :)


Love,
My Social Media Links:
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment