Thursday, June 2, 2016

Pastel Galaxy Nails

Hello everyone! 

Today I have a very cute mani to share with all of you! After doing a blob gradient in my previous nail design, I realized how much the colors looked like a colorful galaxy. And it dawned on me that I have never done pastel galaxy nails! So here they are :)

I did my pastel blob gradient using Color Club "Holy Chic", Color Club "Factory Girl", and Essie "Cascade Cool". I used my Mess No More liquid latex to help with cleanup after my gradient!

I used white acrylic paint for the stars in this mani with my No.10 Nail Art Detail Brush from Picture Polish and a dotting tool.



Here's a macro of the galaxy nail! I am actually really happy with how this turned out :) I love all of the colors!


There were too many steps to these nails to explain them all here, so if you want to see how I created this mani, check out my YouTube tutorial here:


Hope you guys love this design as much as I do!

Love,

My Social Media Links:
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment