Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Neon Gradient X Nails

Hello everyone!

Today I have a very colorful, neon nail design. It's perfect for the warm, bright summer weather we're having right now :)

I really wanted to do a design with the gorgeous new polishes from Salon Perfect's Neon Pop! Collection that they very kindly sent me. There are so many of those polishes, so I didn't use all of them, but I chose three of my favorites from it. I really love this color combo! :)


I chose "Mer-made of Money", "Purple POP!", and "Wrapped Around My Pink-y" for the blob gradient. I also wore "Mer-made of Money" on my pinky and index nails, and I added a silver rhinestone from Born Pretty Store onto each of those nails.

And how could I possibly do one of my mix and match designs without a silver glitter accent nail?! Haha :) The silver glitter polish I used is Starrily "Ultima".

To top off this fun mani, I used one of my absolute favorite vinyls from Snail Vinyls: the Right Angle stencils. I used these vinyls over the blob gradient I did, and I just painted over it with a white polish.


Here's a macro of my middle nail, where I did the blob gradient with the white X over the top of it.

If you like this mani and want to see how I did it, then check out my YouTube tutorial here:


Love,
Follow Snail Vinyls:
Instagram: @snailvinyls
Twitter: @snailvinyls
Pinterest: @snailvinyls
Facebook: Snail Vinyls
YouTube: Snail Vinyls

My Social Media Links:
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Snail Vinyls sent me these nail vinyls to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment