Sunday, May 29, 2016

Smith and Cult "Dark Like Me" Swatch and Review | #SwatchSunday

Hello everyone!

For today's #SwatchSunday, I have a review of Smith and Cult "Dark Like Me", a dark, vampy, burgundy creme.


In case you missed my last Smith and Cult review post, their polishes have a 5-Free formula, which means it does not contain Dibutyl, Phthalate, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor.


The polishes, as well as the base and top coat, are $18 each.



Here I'm wearing two coats with a layer of their Above it All Top Coat. (I also used their Basis of Everything base coat under the polish).

This is the second Smith and Cult polish I have tried, and I have do say that I am really impressed with the formula of their polishes. This went on so smooth, and it is so shiny and gorgeous! You can find my other reviews of Smith and Cult polishes here.

The polish didn't flood my cuticles, and the coverage was good. It is also dried pretty quickly, and their top coat is very fast drying as well!

This is a totally different color for me, but I am really loving this vampy burgundy shade.



All around, if you can splurge $18, I would definitely recommend this polish!

I hope you guys found this review helpful! :)


Love,
Follow Smith & Cult:
Instagram: @smithandcult
Twitter: @SmithandCult
Facebook: Smith & Cult

My Social Media Links:
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Smith & Cult sent me this polish to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

1 comment:

  1. I just love this color. I just purchased a bottle. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete