Sunday, May 1, 2016

Smith and Cult "She Said Yeah" Swatch and Review | #SwatchSunday

Hello everyone!

Today's #SwatchSunday post is with a new-to-me brand, Smith and Cult! Their polishes feature a 5-Free formula, which means it does not contain Dibutyl, Phthalate, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor.

Their nail polishes are $18 each, so I would consider this to be more high end.

The polish I'm sharing with you today is "She Said Yeah". On their site, this is described as opaque muted periwinkle, and I think I would agree with that. It is like a muted blue creme with a lot of purple tones in it. These are the kind of colors I love!

Now, because this polish is high end, and it is a bit pricier than other nail polishes, I wore this polish for a full week before finishing my review. I wanted to be able to tell you how the polish lasted! Scroll down to the end of this post to read about how it lasted throughout the week.



The formula on this polish is so nice... It is very smooth, and covers completely in 2 coats. I really loved how thinly this polish applied, so the coats weren't too thick. I prefer to apply more thin coats, so I was super happy with that.

I applied this polish over Smith and Cult's Basis of Everything Base Coat and topped it with their Above It All Top Coat (both are $18, as well).

The polish was the perfect consistency, and it didn't flood my cuticles. All around a great formula!


The first two days wearing this polish were great! The top coat left the polish very shiny, and there were absolutely no chips after two days! There was barely any tip wear, either.

Even on the third day, while I did get two chips, they were only very minor ones on the corners of my thumbs (which is super normal for me). The polish still looked great.

Those few chips stayed pretty much the same for the rest of the week, and the only other one was on the corner of my index finger on my dominant hand. Other than that, it was just normal tip wear!

So after wearing it for a full week, I am very impressed and happy with the formula! It applied beautifully, had great color, and lasted well throughout the week. If you have the money to splurge on these polishes, I would recommend them!

I hope you guys enjoyed this review and found it helpful!


Love,
Follow Smith & Cult:
Instagram: @smithandcult
Twitter: @SmithandCult
Facebook: Smith & Cult

My Social Media Links:
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Smith & Cult sent me this polish to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment