Friday, May 27, 2016

Black and White Floral Nails | Daniel Wellington Collaboration and Discount Code!

Hello everyone!

Today I have a little bit of a different post for all of you, and I am really excited to share it with you!

A few weeks ago I got an email from Johanna at Daniel Wellington, and she asked if I would like to collaborate with them again! You might remember from about a year ago that I did some nail designs with one of their watches. You can check out my other two posts with Daniel Wellington here.

**Daniel Wellington has been kind enough to give you all a discount code for 15% on www.danielwellington.com! The code is NAILSBYERIN. It expires on June 15th!**

This time, I picked out a smaller and simpler watch: the Classy Sheffield 26mm watch in silver. I love this watch because it can go with anything! It is simple and classic and I can see myself wearing this with so many outfits. It has a black leather band, silver accents, and gorgeous little Swarovski crystals along the face of the watch.

To kind of switch things up a little bit, I decided to work in a little bit of fashion to show you how I would wear this watch!

I'm no fashion blogger, but I hope you enjoy this type of post anyway! :)

I recently got this really cute black romper from American Eagle, and it goes so well with the black band of the watch! I decided to recreate the grayscale floral pattern from the romper on my nails to tie the watch, my nails, and the outfit together.

I also wore this denim jacket from H&M, which I just rolled up the sleeves on.


Onto the nails!


I started off with a base of Salon Perfect "Oil Slick", then used black and white acrylic paint for the flowers. I only used one brush for this nail art: the No.10 Nail Art Detail Brush from Picture Polish. I love this brush!

A little more photo spam! I'm actually pretty happy with how these fashion-y photos turned out.


Big thank you to my sister for putting up with me and helping to take these outfit pictures! Haha it definitely was a bit of a project for us to get them perfect.


This was my first time using acrylic paint for flowers, and I actually liked it a lot! It was great for this design because the paint doesn't smear when you apply a top coat over it. I also liked how I was able to kind of blend the colors together to make more lights and darks in the flowers. I might try using acrylic paint more often!


Here's a macro shot of the floral nails:



If you want to see my tutorial for this nail art, then you can watch it on my YouTube channel here:


Be sure to check out this watch here on www.danielwellington.com, and don't forget to use the code NAILSBYERIN until June 15th!

Love,
Follow Daniel Wellington:
Twitter: @DW_Watches
Pinterest: @DW_Watches
Facebook: Daniel Wellington

My Social Media Links:
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Daniel Wellington sent me this watch to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

3 comments:

  1. These exclusive codes can be valuable, as the discount is often more than that is offered with the generic codes available to all, with long or no expiry dates.Nairabargain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a better than average article. You make this data intriguing and locks in. You give perusers a considerable measure to consider and I welcome that sort of composing. iherb 送料

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no doubt i would fully rate it after i read what is the idea about this article. You did a nice job..
    best deals

    ReplyDelete