Friday, March 17, 2017

Beauty and the Beast (2017) Nails

Hello everyone! :) 

Happy St. Patrick's Day, but more importantly, happy Beauty and the Beast premiere day!!!!!


I have been so excited for this movie for months and I cannot wait to see it today!! Beauty and the Beast was one of my favorite movies growing up and Belle was always my favorite princess. To celebrate the premiere, I did some nail art inspired by the new live-action movie :)




I think that the costumes and sets look so amazing for the movie, so I wanted to do a design that was inspired more by the 2017 version. That's why I chose to do the pattern on Belle's dress from one of the scenes in the trailer! It has such a gorgeous floral pattern so I did that with a rose on my ring finger and thumb. (And yes, I really did paint my thumb this time!!)


 And here's a close up of the floral pattern:


The base of my blue enchanted rose nail is Salon Perfect "Wild Blue Yonder". It is a gorgeous medium blue with a subtle blue shimmer, the perfect base for a magic rose :)




If you want to see how I did this nail design, then check out my YouTube tutorial here:


I hope you guys love these nails as much as I do! <3

Love,

My Social Media Links:

Instagram: @nails_by_erin
Twitter: @nails_by_erin
YouTube: NailsByErin
Facebook: Nails By Erin
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An awe-inspiring film that launched a new generation of animated Disney masterpieces, Beauty And The Beast is the quintessential must-see film..123 movies

    ReplyDelete