Friday, June 2, 2017

Madam Glam "Sexy Vibrance" Swatch and Review

Hello everyone!

Today I have my last swatch and review from Madam Glam, and it's a fun one! This is Madam Glam "Sexy Vibrance". I really love this polish!



 

"Sexy Vibrance" is a gold metallic polish with some silvery-gold shimmers. I would definitely describe it as a white gold. This polish looks even slightly silver in some lights. Here I am wearing two coats with top coat.

The formula was smooth, easy to apply, and didn't leave any weird marks or streaks like some metallic polishes do.



This one is super sparkly and shiny, so if you love glam and glitter, you'll love this polish! I definitely want to use this as an accent nail sometime soon.

Be sure to check this polish out on MadamGlam.com!

Love,

My Social Media Links:
Instagram: @nails_by_erin
Twitter: @nails_by_erin
YouTube: NailsByErin
Facebook: Nails By Erin
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: This polish was sent to me by Madam Glam to review. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment