Thursday, June 1, 2017

Madam Glam "Wine Divine" Swatch and Review

Hello everyone!

Today I have a swatch and review of Madam Glam "Wine Divine". This polish 
is a deep wine red with a metallic shimmer.


If you have been following me for a while, you know that I love to wear vampy wine and burgundy shades in the fall and winter! So even though it's summer right now, I'll definitely be reaching for colors like this later this year :)




Here I am wearing two coats with top coat. 

This polish looks so much better in person! I feel like I wasn't able to do it justice in my pictures. It also looks a bit lighter under my bright photo lights, but in real life it was definitely more vampy.




The formula is great, just like the other Madam Glam ones I've tried, and I love the brush! I mentioned it in my last posts but it has a long brush in the bottle and I just feel like it's a great size to apply polish.

"Wine Divine" is available on the Madam Glam website for $8.90. Definitely pick it up now before it's gone!

I hope you guys found this review helpful! :)

Love,


My Social Media Links:
Instagram: @nails_by_erin
Twitter: @nails_by_erin
YouTube: NailsByErin
Facebook: Nails By Erin
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: This polish was sent to me by Madam Glam to review. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment