Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Madam Glam "Happy Birthday" Swatch and Review

Hi everyone!

Today I have another swatch and review from Madam Glam! This next polish is called "Happy Birthday", and it might just be my favorite out of the 4 Madam Glam polishes I received!





"Happy Birthday" is a baby pink creme polish. Here I am wearing two coats with top coat. Once again, it was super easy to apply, and the two coats was all I needed. Similar to the "Minty Canvas" in my last post, this might need 3 coats if you tend to apply thin layers.


This is such a gorgeous color! I didn't expect to like it so much, since I don't usually go for pinks, but this baby pink is such a fun shade. It's very similar to Essie "Fiji", but this color is just a hair paler, and more cool-toned.

This polish is currently not available on Madam Glam's website, but hopefully it will come back in stock soon!


I hope you found this quick review helpful :)


Love,


My Social Media Links:
Instagram: @nails_by_erin
Twitter: @nails_by_erin
YouTube: NailsByErin
Facebook: Nails By Erin
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: This polish was sent to me by Madam Glam to review. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment