Monday, May 29, 2017

Madam Glam "Minty Canvas" Swatch and Review

Hello everyone!

For the next few days, I have some swatches and reviews of Madam Glam nail polishes to share with you all! I was recently contacted by them and asked to pick out a few polishes to try. This first one is called "Minty Canvas"



Here I am wearing 2 coats with top coat. If you apply thinner coats, you might need a third coat but I got away with just the 2. This color is really pretty! I used to be obsessed with polishes like this. It is a pale mint creme, and in some lights I think there is a slightly pearlescent shimmer.


Definitely a beautiful color for spring! The formula was also very easy to work with, and the brush in the bottle is pretty long which I actually like. This polish is $8.90 and is available on Madam Glam's website!

 I hope you all found this review helpful!

Love,

My Social Media Links:
Instagram: @nails_by_erin
Twitter: @nails_by_erin
YouTube: NailsByErin
Facebook: Nails By Erin
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: This polish was sent to me by Madam Glam to review. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment