Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Galaxy Nails | Living Royal Socks

Hello everyone!

Today I have a fun post with some nails inspired by my new socks from Living Royal!


Living Royal was kind enough to send me a few pairs of cool socks to share with you all. I especially love the galaxy knee high socks! I haven't done galaxy nails in a while, and I thought that these socks would be perfect to match my nails to.



I started with a white base, to make the gradient pop. Then I used Essie "All the Wave", Salon Perfect "A Royal Affair", and Color Club "Peppermint Twist" to do the gradient to look like the space background. (Of course, I used my trusty Mess No More liquid latex to minimize cleanup!

Then I used my white nail polish again to paint some stars on my galaxy.




Here's a picture of my nails with the socks! I tried to match the colors as best I could. I really love how they came out!




I love how this galaxy pattern has more pink, purple, and blue, than dark colors. The pattern of these socks is so bright and fun! I tried to take some pictures that were different from my usual style to include the cool pattern on the socks with my matching nails :)




And here's a macro of one of my galaxy nails:


Check out my YouTube tutorial for this nail art here!


If you're interested in these socks, you can find them here on LivingRoyal.com

Love,





Follow Living Royal:
Instagram: @livingroyal
Twitter: @livingroyal
Pinterest: @livingroyal
Facebook: LIVINGroyal

My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Living Royal sent me these socks, free of charge, share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment