Tuesday, January 2, 2018

My Favorite Manis of 2017

Hello everyone!

Happy New Year! I can't believe 2018 is here. Now that 2017 is behind us, it's time to look back at all of my favorite nail designs from this past year 😊


Also, if you haven't already noticed, I did a little blog makeover for the New Year. I've been wanting to update things for a while but I never got around to it. I hope you all like the new look!


Onto the favorites...





These are in no particular order! And please be sure to let me know in the comments which one is your favorite.



Of course, I had to include my 19th birthday nails in my favorites. This mani had all my favorite things: Snail Vinyls, blue, and holographic silver glitter. I always do a design like this for my birthday, so you guys might be tired of me doing this sort of thing, but I love it every year!




My Stranger Things nails were obviously a favorite of mine this year. And they seemed to be a favorite of yours, too! These got thousands of re-pins on Pinterest, and they got a lot of love from you all on Instagram. I am really happy with how the design (and the Christmas lights photo 😜) turned out!



My pink and gold floral nails were a re-do from my design a few years ago, but I had to include them in my favorites this year. I just love this design! It is so pretty and girly. I think that I fell back in love with hand-painting florals this year... I literally want to paint flowers with every design, and I'm really loving how they look with this design.




And another floral mani! My floral studded nails were a bit different for me since I never did a studded design before. But I ended up really loving it! Plus, this pale pink by Orly is just gorgeous. All the details on the polishes/studs are in my original blog post linked above.



Definitely had to include my Harry Potter nails in this year's favorites. I have been a Harry Potter fan for as long as I can remember, and I can't believe I didn't do these sooner! It was kind of challenging to do more freehand than I'm used to, but I still think they turned out pretty cute.



Keeping with the theme of movies, my Beauty and the Beast nails (inspired by the 2017 movie) were a favorite for me. Growing up, Belle was my favorite princess and I watched the original movie an unhealthy number of times. I did these nails when I went to see the new film; on opening day of course! I loved it and these nails, inspired by one of Belle's new costumes, were so much fun to wear for the occasion.



My purple and gold floral nails were another re-do from an old design, but I decided to include these, as well. It's a girly and elegant design, but I love this purple shade and the leaves as an accent in gold polish. This is a design I can see myself wearing a lot!




Finally, the last re-do, my pink and gold X nails. You might remember that these are originally from a mani swap I did with Julie from @wannaknowasecret, and I have loved this style ever since! I've been using one of my orignal pics as my profile picture for a while now, so I thought it made sense to give it another go this year.

And that's pretty much it! Was your favorite included in this wrap-up? Are there any specific designs you would like to see me do in 2018? Let me know in the comments or on any of my social media. I love hearing from you!


Thanks for a great 2017, despite Instagram's ridiculous algorithm making it progressively harder for me to continue posting, haha. I genuinely appreciate the support from each and every one of you. 💕


Here's to an even better 2018!



Love,
My Social Media Links:
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment