Sunday, July 8, 2018

Q&A and Face Behind the Nails Reveal!!

Hi everyone!

Today is the day! My Q&A and Face Behind the Nails reveal is officially up on my YouTube channel. It's crazy to think that I've been doing this for 5 years and never shown my face!

I'm both excited and nervous to share this video, but I think it will be so great to open the opportunity for a new chapter on YouTube. I want to assure you all that my nail tutorials are not going away! I will still be doing mostly nail art and nail tutorials, so don't worry if that's the kind of content you subscribed for. My channel name is NailsByErin, after all 😄

For the longest time I've just felt a little disconnected from all of you, and that my social media/YouTube videos have been too impersonal. I want to be able to talk to you guys face-to-face (face-to-camera...?) so hopefully now that I've done my face reveal, I can do more fun and personal content for you all.

Be sure to leave me comments with more questions if you have any, or let me know what videos you would like to see for the future!

Check out the video here:

Thank you again for your constant support over the past 5 years. I'm so excited for what's to come!

Love,
My Social Media Links:
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin

No comments:

Post a Comment