Tuesday, July 3, 2018

3,000 YouTube Subscribers!!! | Q&A and #facebehindthenails Reveal Coming Soon

Hi everyone!

I have a super exciting announcement! Just last week, I hit 3,000 YouTube subscribers. And as promised, I will be doing a #facebehindthenails reveal to celebrate!

I have been wanting to do a sit-down video for a while now, just to change up my content and connect with you guys better. I think being able to talk to you (or talk to you through a camera 😉) I'll be able to make much more engaging and personal content.


Don't worry, I'll still be making mainly nail art tutorials! That's what I made my channel for, and I don't plan on stopping. But I would love to try out some different video styles or make videos that aren't necessarily just my nails. Hopefully it will be content that you'll enjoy watching and I'll enjoy making!

I did these YouTube 3k nails to celebrate, and to make this little teaser picture for all of you 😋As excited as I am to do my face reveal video, I am a little bit nervous to show my face on camera for the first time.

I'll be doing a Q&A for my video, so if you have any questions you'd like to be included, then please comment them here! I'll do my best to answer all of the questions in my video.


You can also comment questions for me on my YouTube video here:

Thank you all so much for your love and support for so many years! It is so amazing to see how much my channel has grown and I am so excited for what's to come.


Love,
My Social Media Links:
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin

No comments:

Post a Comment