Friday, July 25, 2014

Salon Perfect "Neon Pop" Collection

NailsByErin


Hi everyone!
I received an awesome surprise the other week ... Surprise nail mail from Salon Perfect! :)

They sent me 9 polishes from their new "Neon Pop" collection, along with their Crystal Clear top coat and "Sugar Cube", their white polish to be used as a base under the neons.
From left to right: Sugar Cube, Perky Pink, Electric Grape, Haute Pink, Yowza Yellow, Loopy Lime, Flamingo Flair, Summer Escape, Tickled Pink, Traffic Cone, and the Crystal Clear Top Coat
When I first saw "Summer Escape" and "Haute Pink", I knew that they would make a perfect summer-y gradient! I topped the finished gradient with some palm trees. I painted the palm trees with acrylic paint.



I was so happy with the result of this mani. Also, I made a YouTube tutorial for this design, which you can find here:
A few weeks ago I was going away for the weekend to the beach, so I wanted to wear a really bright color. "Flamingo Flair" was the perfect choice!
This is three coats with top coat.
The color of this polish is amazing and perfect for summer. The polish dried kind of matte, so top coat is definitely necessary. I really wish this was a two-coater, but I still love it and think it's a great nail polish. My next mani with these polishes is one of my new favorites! I've been really inspired by @nailsbysophiaa 's nails lately; she has perfect short nails and does the most beautiful designs! I saw her neon Aztec nails a few days ago and I decided to do this mani inspired by hers.
On my index and pinky finger, I used three coats of "Tickled Pink". I think with a white base, this would be a perfectly fine two-coater, but I wanted to test how it would look on its own. For the rest of the design I used "Sugar Cube" (the white, used as a base on my ring and middle fingers) as well as "Loopy Lime" and "Yowza Yellow" for the details. Both the green and yellow definitely need white bases, in my opinion, to really get the true color. I love the combination of these colors! I did film a YouTube tutorial for this mani as well:
One thing that I wanted to mention was the Crystal Clear Top Coat from Salon Perfect. I've been swearing by INM Out the Door Fast Drying top coat for over a year and a half, but I have got to say that Crystal Clear is looking really good compared to it. I sometimes have problems with smudging when using INM, but I didn't have any smudging at all on my palm trees OR my aztec print when I used the Crystal Clear top coat, and I was also surprised at how quickly it dried. I think I will definitely be using that one more often, I'm very happy with it! These polishes are also really great quality for a great price; each are about $4! They can be found at select Walmart stores in the U.S.
Thank you again to Salon Perfect for sending me this collection! :)
Love,
My Social Media Links: Instagram: @nails_by_erin Twitter: @nails_by_erin YouTube: NailsByErin Pinterest: Erin @nails_by_erin (thenailsbyerin) Follow Salon Perfect: Website: http://salonperfect.com Twitter: @salon_perfect Instagram: @salonperfect Pinterest: @salonperfect Facebook: Salon Perfect YouTube: Salon Perfect
DISCLAIMER: The polishes from the "Neon Pop" collection were sent to me by Salon Perfect to try and to review. I am not being paid to use these products. All opinions expressed on these products are my own. I only post honest reviews for you all. <3

3 comments:

  1. تجدوا افضل الانواع من مظلات الرياض التي تمتاز بالجودة كما ان كل من مظلات معلقة و انواع سواتر خشبية التي نقدمها للعملاء تمتاز بالسعر المناسب لتجدوا ايضا تصميم هناجر و بيوت شعر مواكب للذوق المعاصر

    ReplyDelete
  2. العمل علي توفير افضل امكانية في زراعة الشعر في تركيا و الحرص علي ان يتم زراعة الشعر في اسطنبول بالاستعانة بافضل الاجهزة و امهر الاطباء كما ان افضل مركز لزراعة الشعر في تركيا يتبع ما يضمن لكم التميز لذا ماهو افضل مركز لزراعة الشعر في تركيا هو مركزنا لان افضل مركز زراعة شعر في تركيا يقوم علي توفير افضل علاج باقل تكلفة

    ReplyDelete
  3. متخصصون فى تركيب المظلات الهرمية للسيارات وتناسب المظلات الهرمية التركيب فى الفلل المتوسطة والكبيرة نظرًا لإرتفاعها المنخفض ويتم تركيب المظلات الهرمية بنظام التعليق أو بنظام العمدان والقواعد.
    تركيب مظلات وسواتر

    ReplyDelete