Monday, August 4, 2014

Interview With Nailpolis Magazine!!

Hey everyone! :)

Last week, I received an email from Michelle at Nailpolis asking if I would like to do an interview with their online magazine! I was so honored, and I of course said yes!!

The interview was 15 questions about my nail art must haves, tips, and a little about me. If you would like to check it out, please click the link here!


I am so excited about this interview and it is so amazing to be interviewed like many other amazing nail artists!

If you aren't already, be sure to become a member of Nailpolis.com! It's such an awesome website for nail artists to easily share their creations. Be sure to follow me on there, too!

Thank you again to Michelle and the Nailpolis team for this opportunity! :) <3

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment