Saturday, August 16, 2014

My 16th Birthday Nails



Hello everyone! Today is my 16th birthday and I decided to do some nails for the occasion.

I really wanted to just do a nail design that incorporated all of my favorite nail designs and colors. That includes light blue, lots of glitter, and of course, chevrons! :)




I used Zoya "Blu", which is my favorite light blue creme, and use a mix of Revlon "Silver Dollar" and Essie "Set in Stones" for the sparkles. I hand painted the "16" with Zoya "Blu" and outlined it in black acrylic paint.

I hope you guys like this nail design! Thank you to everyone who has already wished me a happy birthday. You guys are the best!

I also want to take a moment to thank you all for getting me to 34,000 followers on Instagram! Last year I hit 15,000 for my 15th birthday, which means that in a year my followers have more than doubled! Thank you all for your continuous love and support. <3

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment