Monday, August 25, 2014

Summer Floral and Polka Dot Nails

Yep, it's that time of the year again where summer comes to an end and we all go back to school. *cries hysterically*

But I'm trying to hang on to my last little bit of summer on my last week of vacation so I decided to do these summer-y floral nails. What better polish to use to capture the colors of summer than China Glaze "Flip Flop Fantasy"?

I used Sally Hansen "Mellow Yellow", China Glaze "Flip Flop Fantasy", and OPI "Miami Beet" for the flowers, and I used Essie "The More the Merrier" and "Naughty Nautical" for the leaves.

I painted my nails with 3 coats of FFF to get it opaque, then used white acrylic paint and a dotting tool to add some polka dots. I used Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube" as a white base on my other nails, then I used a small brush to paint the flowers!

I also made a YouTube tutorial for you guys!
This mani actually started out as a terrible nail fail but I was determined to include the nails with FFF and white polka dots! Despite this being a nail fail in the beginning, I think what it ended up being turned out pretty well.
Thanks for reading!
Love,
My Social Media Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment