Tuesday, September 9, 2014

LVX "Aster" Swatch and Review

Hello everyone!

Last week I received a few new polishes from the new online shop, Live Love Polish!
I wanted to do some swatches of each polish to show you all. I am so excited about them, they are so pretty! :)

More info about Live Love Polish
Live Love Polish is new an online nail shop. They offer great brands like China Glaze, Model's Own, NCLA, Color Club, and more! The best part is that Live Love Polish guarantees authenticity for each polish, so you don't have to worry about getting knockoffs. They get their products directly from the brands rather than unreliable discount suppliers that could be selling fake, defective or expired nail polishes. Live Love Polish also has fast shipping, and yes, it is international! My order came in just a few days.

The first swatch I have decided to share with you is LVX "Aster" I had never heard of this brand before, but I was pleased to find out that this they are 5 free, cruelty free and vegan. Their polishes are also unfortunately a bit pricey: $16 a bottle. But, when seeing the price it is important to keep the quality in mind, and this polish doesn't disappoint.

"Aster" is a beautiful medium purple creme that pays homage to the 2014 Pantone color of the year, according to LVX's website. They describe it as a bright lilac, and I think that is pretty accurate. I would say that it is a slightly dusty purple; not quite as vibrant as a regular purple, but still colorful and pretty.




This polish is sooo creamy! The application was great; very smooth and it took two very thin coats. It would probably be fine in one medium-thick coat. The brush is a little wide, but not so wide that you can't paint your nail properly. It is the perfect size, at least for my nails. This polish is relatively shiny on its own, but I added a coat of top coat anyway (Salon Perfect Crystal Clear Top Coat).



I love the way this polish has enough color to be really nice for spring and summer, but would also be good for fall because it is slightly muted.



And in case you were worried about the cumbersome square lid, have no fear! It comes off and has a regular cylindrical handle underneath. :)



The final verdict? I would definitely recommend this product! It's a great polish and the quality is definitely amazing. I know the price is a little out of some peoples range, but if you want to splurge, try it! I will definitely try polishes from this brand again. I might even say this is one of my new favorites!



I would also recommend Live Love Polish if you are looking for a reliable online nail polish store! There are so many scammers out there and it is awesome that there is a site like Live Love Polish that sells authentic products.

Thanks for reading!
Love,

Find Live Love Polish:
Instagram: @live.love.polish

My Social Media Links:
Bellashoot: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: I am not being paid to use these products. All opinions expressed on these products are my own. I only post honest reviews for you all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment