Friday, September 26, 2014

China Glaze "Keep Calm, Paint On" Swatch and Review

Hello everyone!

Today I have another swatch and review for you! I received China Glaze "Keep Calm, Paint On" in my recent haul from Live Love Polish.

In case you don't know, Live Love Polish is new an online nail shop. They offer great brands like China Glaze, Model's Own, NCLA, Color Club, and more from all over the world! The best part is that Live Love Polish guarantees authenticity for each polish, so you don't have to worry about getting knockoffs. They get their products directly from the brands rather than unreliable discount suppliers that could be selling fake, defective or expired nail polishes. Live Love Polish also has fast shipping, and yes, it is international!

"Keep Calm, Paint On" is a light green/mint green creme with a subtle silver shimmer. This polish is sooo pretty and the little bit of shimmer is only slightly noticeable but it makes a huge difference. It is so beautiful!


In the photo above I am wearing three coats with top coat. The application of this polish was great, and since it is a lighter color I think that three coats was reasonable.

Here is a photo of this polish directly in the sunlight:


Overall, I really love this polish and I think it would look great with any skin tone! It is such a classic and beautiful color and I would absolutely recommend it.

You can find this polish here on Live Love Polish.

Thank you for reading!
Love,

Find Live Love Polish:
Instagram: @live.love.polish

My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: I am not being paid to use these products. All opinions expressed on these products are my own. I only post honest reviews for you all. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment