Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Tree Nails

Now that Thanksgiving is over, it is officially the Christmas season, and I could not be more excited!

Someone on my Instagram account asked me to do Christmas tree nails, and I really loved the idea. So here they are!



I used this adorable red bow from Simply Spoiled Beauty to add a festive bit of red into the design. These bows are so cute for any manicure, and they come in so many colors and designs.

For the green I used is Pretty & Polished "Dresden Doll Diamond" which I got from Live Love Polish. This is such a beautiful polish... It is a green jelly with silver glitters. Inside the jelly, the glitter is all sparkly and turns green! With three coats, I can usually get pretty opaque coverage even thought it is a jelly.

I painted the tree with Essie "Shake Your $$ Maker" and Pretty & Polished "Dresden Doll Diamond" and I placed a star glitter at the top of the tree, as well as little circular glitters from Salon Perfect "Christmas Cookie" for ornaments.

If you want a tutorial for this design, check out my YouTube video here! :)
Don't forget to use the code ERIN40 to get 40% off your order on www.simplyspoiledbeautyproducts.com!!!
Thanks for reading and Merry (early) Christmas!!
Love,
My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin
Follow Simply Spoiled Beauty:
DISCLAIMER: Simply Spoiled Beauty sent me these nail bows to review and share with my followers. All opinions expressed on these products are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment