Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My Favorite Manis of 2014

I can't believe this year is over already!

2014 was a great year for me. I significantly improved on my nail art, and I think that I am even more into this whole blogging/YouTube/nail artist thing. I really love it and I am so glad to be sharing it with so many of you!

So I'm wrapping up this year by sharing with you my favorite manis of 2014!


I can't possibly put these in order of my most favorite, but I would say that I love these all equally. :)

One of my favorites has to be my gradient triangle mani. It incorporated my favorite colors (blue, purple and pink) and it was my first time using studs. I really loved how clean the design looked with the white, and how much the studs added to the design!


Next up is, of course, my mint and gold gradient and chevron nails. You guys probably know by now that I swear by OPI Liquid Sand "Honey Ryder" and using this polish for the chevron and gold accents made me fall in love with this design! I definitely have to wear it again soon.


One of my more recent designs that I loved was my red and gold studded design. I didn't expect to like it so much, since I usually am not a fan of reds, but Essie "Toggle to the Top" is such a beautiful deep red. I think the gold accents in the mani made it a classic and festive holiday mani!



Of course, I had to include my Sweet 16 nails! When I turned 16 this year, I wanted to have a design that was completely my style and perfect for my birthday. I am so happy with how they came out! Chevron, blue, and glitter!!!



Next up is my geometric nails I did not too long ago. This mani had all of my favorite colors again, and it was a nice change of pace for me since I had never done a geometric design like it before.


I also really loved how my Christmas tree mani came out this year! I loved using the beautiful green polish (Pretty & Polished "Dresden Doll Diamond") and the cute red bow from Simply Spoiled Beauty.


My fall leaves nails were at first a nail fail for me, but when I posted them I got so much positive feedback! It was so great that so many of you liked the design when I had originally hated it. After hearing that everyone liked it so much, I wouldn't consider it a complete nail fail. I definitely like it more than I did before!


And last, but not least, I have my neon aztec mani. I had never really had too many neons before getting the Neon Pop collection from Salon Perfect, so this aztec mani was pretty new for me. I had seen the style of this design a lot and wanted to try it. I am so happy with how it came out! I remember wearing it for a few days and loving how much the neon looked with the aztec print. It was such a fun mani!


Be sure to let me know which mani was your favorite! I would love to hear your feedback.

Here's to an even better 2015! :)

Love,

My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment