Monday, December 22, 2014

Red and Gold Studded Nails | LightInTheBox.com Review

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season.

Today I have a new design featuring gold studs and gold nail stickers from Lightinthebox.com. They were kind enough to reach out to me and ask if I would like to share these products with you all!

Two things that really caught my eye were these gold diamond studs and floral nail stickers. I usually prefer silver to gold, but during the holidays, I always love how much warmer and more festive gold looks.


I used Essie "Toggle to the Top" (the perfect, deep holiday red) on my index and pinky fingers under the gold studs, and of course I used my beloved OPI Liquid Sand "Honey Ryder" as an accent on my ring finger. Then I layered the gold decal over a white polish on my middle nail. I decided to pair these products together because I love how they look combined! You can choose one or the other for a more simplistic mani, of course. But I really love all of the gold with the deep red.

There are 90 stickers on the sheet that this decal is from, and they come in various floral and swirly designs. They are all so beautiful, and make such a great accent to a mani! They are very easy to apply, as long as you have some experience with applying nail stickers and are careful of bubbles. The stickers come in different sizes to fit different sized nails, as well. The studs are not very raised, so they stay pretty flush with the nail. If you use a good quality nail glue, I think that these would last for a while! There are 300 studs in the package.

If you're interested in buying from this website, I would recommend it! Just make sure that you are aware of the shipping. It took 10 days for my package to arrive, because they are based in China. I wasn't in a hurry to receive the products, so the shipping wasn't a problem for me. If this also isn't a problem for you, then this website would be a great place to get nail supplies, fashion accessories, and more! They carry a very wide range of items on their site, and they have great prices.

Let me know what you all think of this design and of these products! I'm excited to use them in future manis. :)

Love,
Follow Lightinthebox:
Instagram: @lightinthebox

My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Lightinthebox.com sent me these products to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use these products. All opinions expressed on these products are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment