Monday, April 13, 2015

Blue and Silver Quatrefoil Nails

Hello everyone!

If you follow me on Twitter, you probably know that I tried watermarbling the other day for my new nail design. And you probably figured out that it didn't end up working too well.

After mourning the fact that I have no watermarbling skills, I needed a pick-me-up mani that was completely my style (a.k.a. blue and bling, especially with a bling accent nail).

So I pulled out these quatrefoil vinyls that I received from Snail Vinyls (they're called the Moroccan Stencils on their site) and threw this mani together! 



I used my new favorite nail polish, Essie "Blossom Dandy" as the blue in this mani! I picked this one up shopping the other day because I heard such good things about Essie's Spring Collection. "Blossom Dandy" is a slightly minty blue creme, and it is gorgeous. Not to mention the formula is perfect! I'm wearing two smooth coats. This color is to die for --- I could wear it all the time!


I have actually been loving the quatrefoil pattern lately, so these vinyls were perfect for me! I used my favorite glitter polish, Colores de Carol "Bling" on my accent nail and with the vinyl. Even though this glitter is nearly opaque in 3 coats, I sponged two coats on instead (using the Color4Nails Crystalline Nail Veil around my cuticle so I wouldn't have to clean up all of that micro glitter) so I could concentrate the glitter even more.

Quatrefoil macro (look at that sparkle!!!):

 So yeah, this mani is just a big compilation of my favorite styles, patterns and nail polishes. Haha :) But I love how it turned out!



Watch how I did this mani on my YouTube channel here:

Hope you guys like this mani! And if any of you have had any success with watermarbling, please leave me tips in the comments below! ....Or just send the watermarbling gods my way. K thanks.

Be sure to check out the scale vinyls here on www.snailvinyls.com!

Love,
Follow Snail Vinyls:
Instagram: @snailvinyls
Twitter: @snailvinyls
Pinterest: @snailvinyls
Facebook: Snail Vinyls
YouTube: Snail Vinyls

My Social Media Links:
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Snail Vinyls sent me these nail vinyls to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment