Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Mix & Match Easter Nails

Hello everyone!

I don't think that I did any Easter nails last year, so now I'm making up for it with this mix and match Easter mani!


There are so many different designs that you can do for Easter, and I couldn't choose which one I wanted to do! So I decided to incorporate a little bit of everything :) 

I used quite a few polishes for this design, so here's a list of them:
  • Color Club "Factory Girl" (light blue)
  • Floss Gloss "Perf" (light pink)
  • Sally Hansen "Mellow Yellow" (yellow)
  • LVX "Mynt" (mint green)
  • Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube" (white)
  • Salon Perfect "Lilacking Control" (light purple)
  • Black acrylic paint

It's also been a really long time since I did holiday characters on my nails! Lately I've been gravitating towards simpler designs, with not a lot of free-handing, so it was fun to paint these cute little characters again. :) 

Here's a close-up of the bunny:

And here's a close up of the chick:

And the Easter egg pattern:

These are so fun and festive! Im really happy with how they turned out, even though they're not perfect.




If you want to see how I did this mani, you can check out my full tutorial here:


I hope you guys like this design! Don't forget to leave any requests in the comments below.

Happy Easter!

Love,

My Social Media Links:
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment