Friday, April 24, 2015

Daisy and Watermarble Nails

Hello everyone!

You might remember from my last blog post that I tried to do a watermarble design, and failed. But I haven't given up yet! I recently received this 3D daisy stud from Born Pretty Store and the first nail idea that came to my mind was a green watermarble under it to resemble the pattern of a leaf.

I was really determined to do this look, so even though the idea of watermarbling was sickening, I tried my hand at the technique... And I finally had some success!!!

I only took two tries, and I got the wavy, star-like pattern that I was hoping for! Yessss!!!

Here's a macro of the watermarble I did before I added the stud. I was literally so proud of this, so I had to snap a quick picture! How cool is this star effect? I know it's not perfect, and it's off-center, but I'm very new at this. I'm so happy with how far I've come already!


I choose to use Salon Perfect "Escape to Neverland" and LVX "Mynt" for the green watermarble. They went together so nicely and they marbled beautifully! I also did another glitter accent nail using Colores de Carol "Bling". I used to do nothing but glitter accent manis, so clearly that obsession of mine has been coming back. Haha, I just love what it adds to every mani! 




I think this is perfect for spring! And I absolutely love daisies, so this stud is such a fun little accent for me :) Obviously, something like this is not for everyday wear, since the stud is 3D and will catch on things, but it's just for a little something fun.


These cute daisy studs come in 11 other colors!! So if you aren't a fan of the white, there's definitely a color for you up there! Haha :)




Want to see how I did this mani? Check out my YouTube tutorial here:


Check out the daisy stud here, and don't forget to use the code NSBW10 for 10% off your order on www.bornprettystore.com!


Love,
Follow Born Pretty Store:
Instagram: @bornprettystore
Twitter: @bornprettystore
Pinterest: @bornprettystore
Facebook: BornPrettyStore

My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Born Pretty Store sent me this stud to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment