Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Rainbow Infinite Ombre Nails | Preen.Me & Sephora Formula X Infinite Ombre System

Hello everyone!

Today I have a rainbow ombre design using the new Formula X Infinite Ombre polishes! I was sent these by Sephora and Preen.Me through the #PreenMeVIP program to try.

I the system comes with 5 polishes: four colored polishes and one metallic silver polish (used as the base). The colored polishes are basically jelly polishes. The reddish pink is called "Boundless Berry", the yellow is "Limitless Lemon", the teal/green is "Timeless Teal" and the purple is called "Infinite Indigo". The "Platinum Prime" base gives the jelly polishes a really cool effect when layered over them.



I had a love/hate relationship with this system. I sometimes found it very difficult to blend the colors together nicely, and sometimes I didn't like the way the ombre turned out. But other times, I thought that the effect was really cool.

To create the rainbow effect, I used the four colored jellies and blended them together.


Want to see how I did this design? Check out my YouTube tutorial here:


What do you all think of this mani? Let me know in the comments below! <3

Love,
My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin


DISCLAIMER: These Sephora Formula X Infinite Ombre polishes were kindly sent to me by Sephora and Preen.Me through the #PreenMeVIP program to try. I am not being paid to use these products. All opinions expressed on these products are my own. I only post honest reviews for you all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment