Monday, June 15, 2015

Born Pretty Store Starry Sky Nail Polish Swatch & Review

Hello everyone!

Today I have swatch photos of the Starry Sky nail polish (#4) from Born Pretty Store!


**Don't forget to use my code NSBW10 for 10% off on BornPrettyStore.com!**

This polish is a multichrome holographic polish that also has holographic microglitter. On the nail, this polish is beautiful! It's like a galaxy in a bottle. It mainly shifts from blue to purple but I also caught bits of red and pink depending on the lighting.

Here I'm wearing three coats with Glisten & Glow HK Girl top coat.




And here's a gorgeous macro to really capture the glitter:

It did take 3 coats to get the full effect, but in my opinion it was so worth it! I think that for an even more intense look, you could layer this polish over black.


The formula was very jelly like, but I've found that is common for holographic polishes.



Check out the Starry Sky polishes here, and don't forget to use the code NSBW10 for 10% off your order on www.bornprettystore.com!

Love,
Follow Born Pretty Store:
Instagram: @bornprettystore
Twitter: @bornprettystore
Pinterest: @bornprettystore
Facebook: BornPrettyStore

My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Born Pretty Store sent me this nail polish to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment