Monday, June 1, 2015

Pink Princess Cosmetics Swatch & Review

Hello everyone! 

Today I have a really fun swatch post for you all featuring four gorgeous polishes from Pink Princess Cosmetics!

Up on their site they have 20 polishes available, and the colors come in a pretty wide range. They were kind enough to send me these beauties to swatch and share with all of you! :)

First up is "You Give Me Butterflies", a soft tan creme, kind of like the color of coffee. Here I'm wearing two coats! The formula was really nice and smooth, and though I usually don't go for nudes I do like this one! It is a beautiful shade.




Next up is "Divinely Made", a classic white creme. Formula was a little bit thick and not as smooth as the other ones, but I've found that tends to be common for white polishes. Here I'm wearing two coats with top coat.




Next is "Pink Princess", which is a slightly purple-toned hot pink creme. I would describe this one as a sort of Barbie pink! This one was almost perfect in one coat, but I did two out of habit. The formula was very nice, and I think there is a bit of a fine shimmer/glitter in here as well. It is very subtle but it does add a tiny bit of sparkle!



And finally, "Three Little Birds", a teal/turquoise creme. I just love shades like this! Gorgeous color and the formula was fantastic on this one. I'm wearing two smooth coats! It is very shiny on it's own, so if you were in a rush you could get away with out a top coat. This photo makes it a little lighter than it actually is.



My overall verdict on these polishes: I think that they are great quality with a good price! I love these four polishes and there are plenty more shades for ladies with different tastes. All of the formulas are pretty good and they are all two coaters, which is a win for me!

These polishes are all available on their site (www.pinkprincesscosmetics.com/shop) for $7 each.


Love,
My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

Follow Pink Princess Cosmetics:

DISCLAIMER: Pink Princess Cosmetics sent me these four polishes to review and share with my followers. All opinions expressed on these products are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment