Saturday, May 30, 2015

Disney Nails: 2015 Edition!

Hello everyone!

I apologize for not having new nails up in about a week, but I have had a few fun things happening for the past week and I didn't have enough spare time to get a post or a video up for you all!

This past Memorial Day weekend, I traveled with my high school music department to Florida and we performed in Disney World! It was so much fun and I absolutely loved going back to Disney. You might remember that last year I did some Minnie Mouse nails when I went to Disney, so I wanted to do something similar but slightly different for this Disney trip!

 

I used Color Club "Cadillac Red", a gorgeous one-coater red creme for the red polka dot nails, Colores de Carol "Bling" for my glitter accent nail (of course) and I painted the Mickey head with black acrylic paint.

I was really rushing to finish these before I left, so they didn't turn out exactly how I wanted, but I'm pretty happy with them regardless. I even got compliments on them from one of the Disney cast members!



And here is a mandatory picture of my nails in front of Cinderella's castle!

No tutorial for these; I didn't have time to film one and I feel like they are so simple that it really isn't necessary.

I hope you guys liked this simple Disney nail design! What is your favorite ride in Disney World?

Love,
My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment