Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Thermal Butterfly Decal Nails | Born Pretty Store Review

Hello everyone!

Since I really have been loving the #104 thermal nail polish from Born Pretty Store, I decided to do a nail design with it!

I'm also using silver metallic butterfly water decals from Born Pretty Store in this mani.

Here is the nail polish transitioning (my pinky and the bottom half of most of my nails are cold):

Yup, my chevron obsession is clearly coming back... Two chevron designs in a row! Haha I used the medium chevron vinyls from Snail Vinyls to do the chevron in this mani, which makes getting clean, even lines so much easier.

I just love this metallic decal!! It is so easy to use, and they look so cool. With a top coat over it, the decal is completely smooth. They have one other butterfly shape, and the decals also come in gold! The one I'm using is 038-Y.

Here it is warm (orchid/magenta shade):

And cold (deep indigo-purple):

Want to see how I did this design? Check out my YouTube tutorial here:


Remember to use the code NSBW10 for 10% off on www.bornprettystore.com!

Check out the thermal polishes here, and the metallic butterfly decals here and don't forget to use the code NSBW10 for 10% off your order on www.bornprettystore.com!

Love,
Follow Born Pretty Store:
Instagram: @bornprettystore
Twitter: @bornprettystore
Pinterest: @bornprettystore
Facebook: BornPrettyStore

My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Born Pretty Store sent me these decals and this thermal polish to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment