Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Royal Princess Nails

Hello everyone!

In case you haven't heard, there is a new royal baby: Charlotte Elizabeth Diana! I thought it might be fun to do some girly princess nails in honor of her :)

A while back I received this crown nail charm from Simply Spoiled Beauty and I thought it would be perfect for this design! (I don't currently see this exact charm listed on their site, but they have a ton of other nail bows and nail art tools that I'm sure you all will love.

Use code ERIN40 for 40% your order on www.simplyspoiledbeautyproducts.com!


I had to incorporate some pink, of course, so I used Floss Gloss "Perf" to do a gradient on my index and pinky nails, and as the base on my ring finger. (I swear I tried to use a different pink, but I always end up going back to "Perf". It's so beautiful!) I also did a chevron on my middle nail using Salon Perfect "Gold Leaf", to tie in the charm and add some extra metallic goodness.

For the chevron, I used the medium width chevron vinyls from Snail Vinyls.


I was so happy to see that this stud has a curved back. It made it lay so much nicer on the nail. This charm is so fun: it is not only glitzy but the crown is such a fun charm for so many different designs.

As I always mention, nail art like this with a big stud isn't something that I would wear for a casual, everyday manicure. This is for something a little fun, and out of the box!

See how I created this manicure by checking out my YouTube video here:


Don't forget to use the code ERIN40 to get 40% off your order on www.simplyspoiledbeautyproducts.com!!!


Love,
My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

Follow Simply Spoiled Beauty:
Twitter: @simplyspoiledbe

DISCLAIMER: Simply Spoiled Beauty sent me this crown nail stud to review and share with my followers. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment