Monday, July 6, 2015

Orange & Floral Water Decal Nails | Born Pretty Store Review

Hello everyone!

I apologize for my 3 week hiatus, but now I am back and ready to share some fun summer nail art!


I think that Essie "Tart Deco" is one of the most beautiful colors for summer, especially for those of you who love to tan. But even on my super pale, never-tanning Irish skin, I love how bright it looks! 


I decided to pair up this polish with some new floral decals that I received from Born Pretty Store! (You guys probably know by now how much I love their floral water decals... It's such an easy way to get cute nails!) Here's how the mani turned out!


**Don't forget to use my code NSBW10 for 10% off on BornPrettyStore.com!**




 This pattern is really beautiful! It's a mix of flowers, leaves, and vines in a bunch of different colors. Though "Tart Deco" doesn't match perfectly with the colors in these decals, I still like how it all turned out. And of course, I couldn't do a mani without a little bit of bling so I added one silver rhinestone to each of my orange nails. These rhinestones are also from Born Pretty Store, so if you're interested you can purchase them here.



They seem to have redesigned the Born Pretty Store decals and now they are thinner, more delicate and more flexible. This has its ups and downs, but personally, I was very happy with this change. I found that they lay smoother on the nail and the excess is easier to file off. Some beginners may not like these because they can be a bit more difficult to apply; you have to be very careful with the decal since it is fragile and work quickly once it is off the paper backing.

Here's a close up of the decal on my ring finger:


Check out my YouTube tutorial for this mani here:

Hope you guys like this mani! Let me know in the comments below if you have any requests for upcoming tutorials.

Check out the water decals here, and don't forget to use the code NSBW10 for 10% off your order on www.bornprettystore.com!

Love,
Follow Born Pretty Store:
Instagram: @bornprettystore
Twitter: @bornprettystore
Pinterest: @bornprettystore
Facebook: BornPrettyStore

My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Born Pretty Store sent me these decals and rhinestones to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment