Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Neon Dry Brush Aztec Nails

Hello everyone!

Today, I'm sharing a bit of a nail fail. I wanted to put a different twist on the dry brush style by combining it with the Tetris nail vinyls from Snail Vinyls! The lines didn't come out very well so I added the gold edge, but even then I don't think that it looks great. Still, I thought that I would share this mani with you all. 


I did this design using all Salon Perfect nail polishes. I started off with "Sugar Cube" as my white base, then used "Copacabana Girl", "Oh Snap!", "Mer-made of Money" and "Purple POP!" from their Neon Pop Collection to do the dry brush. The gold I used to accent the Tetris outline is "Gold Leaf".



Here's a close up of my middle nail. I thought that this one turned out the best:



If you want to see how I did this mani, check out my YouTube tutorial here:


Be sure to check out the Tetris vinyls here on www.snailvinyls.com!

Love,
Follow Snail Vinyls:
Instagram: @snailvinyls
Twitter: @snailvinyls
Pinterest: @snailvinyls
Facebook: Snail Vinyls
YouTube: Snail Vinyls

My Social Media Links:
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Snail Vinyls sent me these nail vinyls to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment