Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Navy and Pink Mix & Match Nails | Daniel Wellington Watch Review

Hello everyone!

Recently I was contacted by the Swedish watch company, Daniel Wellington. They asked if I would like to try out one of their watches and share it with all of you! After looking through all of their beautiful designs, I really fell in love with their Classic Southampton watch. I created this nail design to match the navy and pink band of the watch!

** They also were kind enough to give you guys a discount code that you can use until August 31st, 2015! The code is nails_by_erin, and it will take 15% off your order on www.danielwellington.com! **

 


The color scheme of this watch is exactly my style! I love navy blue, and I always want a slightly girly touch. The navy blue and the pink perfectly balance each other out. I chose to get the silver version of this watch, since most of my jewelry is silver, but it also comes in rose gold and it is gorgeous as well!

I have to admit; I've never really worn a watch regularly before, so this was a nice change for me! I love the style of this watch a lot and I can definitely see myself wearing this all the time.

Now, onto the nail design!


I wanted something that would compliment the design of the watch band while still being fun and girly. I used Floss Gloss "Perf" and OPI Infinite Shine "Get Ryd-of-thym Blues", which matched pretty well to the colors in the watch band, if I say so myself! :) I also had to add a little bit of bling, of course, so I placed a silver rhinestone on each of my plain pink nails.

You guys might remember this floral pattern from my Floral Watermarble Nails that I did a few months ago. I really loved how fun and simple this floral pattern was, so that's why I decided to include it again in this mani.


I'm very happy with how this design came out! Even though it is simple, it is girly and cute, and I feel like the simplicity makes it more wearable.

Check out my YouTube tutorial for this mani here:


Be sure to check out this watch here on www.danielwellington.com!

Love,
Follow Daniel Wellington:
Twitter: @DW_Watches
Pinterest: @DW_Watches
Facebook: Daniel Wellington

My Social Media Links:
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Daniel Wellington sent me this watch, free of charge, to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment