Sunday, August 2, 2015

Navy and Pink Striped Nails | Daniel Wellington Watch Review

Hi everyone!

Today I have another mani with my Daniel Wellington watch! I really loved the design on my middle nail from my last mani so I decided to recreate it with a little twist. I added silver studs and a matte top coat to make a different look!



I used the same polishes as last time, OPI Infinite Shine "Get Ryd-of-thym Blues" (navy blue), Floss Gloss "Perf" (pink), and Salon Perfect "Sugar Cube" (white). The studs are from Born Pretty Store.



I used the straight vinyls from Snail Vinyls to create the stripes, then used the OPI Matte Top Coat to finish it of. I have to admit, matte manis aren't really my style, but I think that with the studs it makes the mani different and a little bit edgier (as edgy as a pink mani can get, anyway). :)


I'm still obsessed with this watch and have been wearing it a lot! I really love how it isn't too dressy or clunky, and it goes with so many of my outfits. I love navy blue so it ends up matching a lot of my shirts!


I keep trying to get fun, artsy pictures of my nails and watch but they never turn out as great as I would like haha :) But I am loving the look of matching my nails to my accessories! I might have to try doing more jewelry or fashion inspired designs.



I didn't make a full YouTube tutorial for this design, but you can check out my Instagram for a quick 15 second tutorial, which will be up within the next few days! <3

Be sure to check out this watch here on www.danielwellington.com!

Love,
Follow Daniel Wellington:
Twitter: @DW_Watches
Pinterest: @DW_Watches
Facebook: Daniel Wellington

My Social Media Links:
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Daniel Wellington sent me this watch, free of charge, to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment