Thursday, August 13, 2015

Donut Nails | Living Royal Review

Hello everyone!

Today I have some really cute donut patterned nails inspired by my socks from Living Royal!


So a little bit about the socks... I don't usually wear funky sucks unless it is around the house, but I love having them and wearing them to brighten my day :) When I received these socks, I was pleasantly surprised! I was expecting a thin cotton where you could see right through them, but I thought that they were great quality and were very comfortable. Plus, this pattern is so cute!!! Now I definitely want to have a few more pairs, haha :)

I started by using LVX "Mynt" as my base color. I seriously cannot rave about this polish enough; it is the perfect mint green! It is only two coats and it is even pretty shiny on its own. The formula is amazing! It is so smooth and beautiful.




Then I used a ton of polishes to actually paint the donuts; too many to name. I used a really thin brush by Picture Polish from Live Love Polish. I believe the specific one I used was the #10 brush. I know my freehand isn't perfect (I'm really out of practice and freehand isn't my strong suit anymore) but I still think that this mani turned out pretty cute!


Here's a close up of one of the nails:


If you want to see how I did this mani, then check out my YouTube tutorial here: 



Check out the socks that this mani is inspired by here!

Love,
Follow Living Royal:
Instagram: @livingroyal
Twitter: @livingroyal
Pinterest: @livingroyal
Facebook: LIVINGroyal

My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Living Royal sent me these socks, free of charge, share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment