Saturday, August 8, 2015

Green Chevron & Decal Nails | Born Pretty Store Review

Hello everyone!

Today I have another design using water decals from Born Pretty Store. If you've been following my blog for a while you will know that I love to use these... they are so easy and I love all of the patterns they come in!

I didn't want you guys to get bored of them, though, so I tried to do something different when using these decals. I'm not sure if I am completely happy with how it turned out, but I hope that you guys like them! :)

**Don't forget to use my code NSBW10 for 10% off on BornPrettyStore.com!**



I used Salon Perfect "Escape to Neverland" (the green polish) to match the little bits of green in the decal.




If you want to see how I did this design, then check out my YouTube video here:

Check out the water decals here, and don't forget to use the code NSBW10 for 10% off your order on www.bornprettystore.com!

Love,
Follow Born Pretty Store:
Instagram: @bornprettystore
Twitter: @bornprettystore
Pinterest: @bornprettystore
Facebook: BornPrettyStore

My Social Media Links:
BellashootNailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Born Pretty Store sent me these decals to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment