Sunday, July 19, 2015

Chevron Floral Nails

 Hello everyone!

Today I have this really girly and fun chevron floral design to share with you all!

I've really been wanting to do a freehand floral pattern, and I recently fell in love with a chevron and floral pattern of a phone case that I found online. I did this nail design inspired by that pattern! I've also seen @nailstorming on Instagram do a lot of these kind of manis lately and I have been obsessed with them! I would say that this design is a combination of the two of those things :)




The phone case that inspired me had a light gray and white chevron background with clusters of little pastel flowers all over it. I didn't want to do this pattern on all of my nails, so on my index and pinky nails I used LVX "Mynt".

I used chevron vinyls from Snail Vinyls to do the gray and white chevron base, and then did the floral pattern freehand with dotting tools from Amazon and a brush from Born Pretty Store.



Here's a close up of the chevron and floral pattern. I've never been amazing at freehand florals, but every time I attempt them I can see myself improving :)



Interested in seeing how I did this design? Check out my YouTube tutorial here!



Be sure to check out the chevron vinyls here on www.snailvinyls.com!

Love,
Follow Snail Vinyls:
Instagram: @snailvinyls
Twitter: @snailvinyls
Pinterest: @snailvinyls
Facebook: Snail Vinyls
YouTube: Snail Vinyls

My Social Media Links:
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

DISCLAIMER: Snail Vinyls sent me these nail vinyls to review and share with you all. I am not being paid to use this product. All opinions expressed on this product are strictly my own. I only post honest reviews for you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment