Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Mani Swap with Nails by Miri!

Hello everyone!

Today I have a super fun post for you all: a mani swap with the one and only Nails By Miri!



I have been such a huge fan of Miri's nail art for a long time, so I was so excited when she agreed to collaborate with me. I decided to recreate her coral and gold X nails!



I started off my mani by painting my nails with Sally Hansen "Coral Reef", and then used Salon Perfect "Gold Leaf" for the gold accents. All of the geometric designs on my nails were created with Snail Vinyls! My ring and middle nail were done with their right angle nail vinyls, and on my other nails, I used the leftover V shaped vinyls from the inside of the right angle vinyls.



I am obsessed with this design of Miri's! Perfect for summer, and it is so bright and sparkly. Coral is usually not a color that I tend to gravitate towards, but I think it is perfect for this mani.


If you want to see how I recreated Miri's design, then check out my tutorial here:

Thank you again to Miri for doing this swap with me! :)



Love,
My Social Media Links:
Instagram: @nails_by_erin
Twitter: @nails_by_erin
YouTube: NailsByErin
Facebook: Nails By Erin
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

Miri's Social Media Links:
Instagram: @xnailsbymiri
YouTube: Nails By Miri
Facebook: Nails by Miri

No comments:

Post a Comment