Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Marble Effect Nails

Hello everyone!

Today I have a very simple and chic design to share with you. I have seen a lot of people doing marble nails lately and I think that they look super cool and I wanted to try it for myself!

I decided to incorporate a little bit of gold and blue into this mani as well. I have to say, I'm so happy with how this turned out! So cute and totally my style.


I painted my index and pinky nails with Essie "Blossom Dany" (seriously, if you don't own this shade, drop everything and get a bottle of it right now. Absolutely one of my all time favorites.) and did a white to "Blossom Dandy" gradient on my ring finger nail.

I used some single chevron vinyls from Snail Vinyls to do the skinny chevron lines on my nails. I wanted to incorporate the gold polish without it overpowering the rest of the mani, and I think that these thin accents worked really well!



Here's a close up of the marble nail:


If you want to see how I did this mani, including my technique for the marble effect, then check out my YouTube tutorial here:



Love,
My Social Media Links:
Instagram: @nails_by_erin
Twitter: @nails_by_erin
YouTube: NailsByErin
Facebook: Nails By Erin
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment