Sunday, August 28, 2016

Zoya "Merida" Swatch & Review | #SwatchSunday

Hello everyone!

I apologize for my short little break! I start my first year in college in just a week, and have been tied up with last minute shopping and other preparations.

Today I have #SwatchSunday post for you all; one that I have really been looking forward to! I recently got a bottle of Zoya "Merida" from their new Urban Grunges Collection. I absolutely knew that I had to have this polish (not just because it is a sparkly deep green) but because Merida is my favorite princess. I have long, curly, red hair just like her, so I always say that she's my twin :)

Ok, enough back story! Here's my review.



 Zoya "Merida" is a deep green jelly polish filled with holographic glitter. On the website Zoya describes this as a scatter holo, but it's really just a holo glitter polish, haha :) Regardless, this polish is beautiful!

Here I'm wearing two coats. You might even be able to get away with one thick coat of this polish! The base is much more pigmented than the jellies I am used to.


I did have some flooding of the polish at my cuticles, which was a little annoying, especially with such a dark polish. It cleaned up ok with a brush dipped in nail polish remover, but I would recommend that you be careful when applying this polish too close to your cuticles.

Here you can see the glitter a little bit better. It's definitely not a holo, in my opinion, but the glitter is really pretty. 

I hope you guys found this review helpful!

Love,
My Social Media Links:
Instagram: @nails_by_erin
Twitter: @nails_by_erin
YouTube: NailsByErin
Facebook: Nails By Erin
Bellashoot@nailsbyerin
Preen.Me: NailsByErin
Beautylish: NailsByErin
Bloglovin': Erin @nails_by_erin
Nailpolis: Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment